The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Weekend . . .  

December 21, 2012

The Weekend . . .

The final weekend before Santa arrives . . .

In many areas across the country snow is all a flurry, everywhere shops are full of bustling shoppers finishing up their holiday gift lists and festive gatherings are beckoning our attendance in need of fabulous attire and luxurious drinks and bites.

Whether you are traveling or staying home and welcoming guests to share the holidays, I wish very safe journeys to every one. Thank you for taking the time to stop by The Simply Luxurious Life whether sitting at your home computer, relaxing with your tablet or waiting for your plane in the airport. I can’t thank you enough, for your time and support.

A heads up to all of my readers, below you will find this past week’s posts, and be sure to stop by next week, as each day of the week I will round up  and share the most popular posts of 2012 on their respective days of the week – Monday Inspirational post, Tuesday’s This & That, Wednesday Why Not . . . ?, and Thursday Style Inspiration. If you have a favorite in mind that you want to make sure I pull from the archives, leave a comment below and I will do my best to find what you’re looking for.

Just in case you are curious, on Monday, December 31, a new post will go live to help you ring in the new year.

And don’t forget to check out this week’s newsletter as the winner of Vahram Muratyan’s newly released deluxe coffee table edition Paris Versus New York: A Tally of Two Cities is announced!

~The most popular post of the week . . . What I’ve Learned So Far About Love . . .

~Want & Have Outfit: No. 14 . . . a pop of color for the holidays

~Why Not . . . Create Your Own Festive Traditions?

~Style Inspiration: Jackets & Winter Coats

~This & That: No. 38 . . . foodies and travelers might enjoy . . .

~And this week’s newsletter – issue #129 – click here to read.

Happy Holidays to everyone! Until Monday, bonjour.

   Images: (1) pinterest (2) this is glamorous(3) pinterest

 

5 Comments:

At December 21, 2012 at 2:28 AM , Blogger B A R B A R A said...

Happy Holidays to you too Shannon.
I have loved finding your site and every single day has brought something new. You have taught me more than you know *hugs*
Barbara

 
At December 21, 2012 at 4:21 AM , Anonymous trendy clothes said...

That was really cute frock...red amazing color and even the glasses are also makes me tempting....

 
At December 21, 2012 at 8:14 AM , Anonymous Ami the Great said...

Shannon,

This blog was one of my great discoveries in 2012 (I just found it Monday). I can't wait to spend 2013 with your blog.

 
At December 21, 2012 at 7:14 PM , Anonymous Melissa M of Madison, NJ said...

Hi Shannon,
Some of my favorite Simply Lux Life posts include:
Why not...Edit your Life
Freedom to Create Your Own Legacy

Have a happy & healthy holiday.

P.S. Though I will miss your daily new posts, I think it is great that you are taking a week off...as I know you have blogged on vacation before! We all could use more balance in our lives. Take care.

 
At December 23, 2012 at 3:11 PM , Blogger The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Melissa,

Thank you for your suggestions, and thank you for understanding. Who knows, I might just share one last new post during the week as I can't help myself sometimes. ;)

Happy holidays!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home