The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Weekend . . .  

October 5, 2012

The Weekend . . .

Fall, warm comforts and decadent whipping cream on top a cup hot chocolate . . . It really is here, the chilly evenings, the to-do of picking out your favorite pumpkins and planning your favorite fall festivities. Count me among those who can’t believe it is time to turn the furnace back on again; however, the good news is that a crackling fire is soon to be enjoyed.

I hope the first week of October has treated you well. This week the blog was full of ideas to welcome the new season as well as fashion, style and essentials to add to your shoe closet. Take a peek . . .

~The most popular post of the week . . . 10 Essential Shoes Every Woman Should Have (Updated)

~Why Not . . . Revel in October? . . . 20 things I look forward to enjoying as autumn begins

~This & That: No. 27 . . . my new favorite fall television show, a candle to evoke the beautiful scents of fall and more

~Style Inspiration: Paris Fashion Week & Layers of Fall

~Want & Have Outfit: No. 3 . . . cropped wool trousers, a silk blouse and simple essentials

~The Most Important Ingredient for a Healthy Romance

And this week’s newsletter – issue #119 – click here to read.

Until Monday, have a beautiful weekend. Bonjour.

Images: (1) pinterest (2) pinterest

5 Comments:

At October 5, 2012 at 4:33 AM , Blogger AlinaLoves said...

I cannot believe it's the weekend again! This week has definitely flown by. I am so looking forward to it though, I am planning to catch up with friends over dinner tonight and breakfast tomorrow, tidy up my wardrobe (finally put away those sandals) and relax with a pile of fashion magazines!

Wishing you a lovely and relaxing weekend, Shannon!

 
At October 5, 2012 at 10:14 AM , Anonymous Fiona McKinna said...

I love all your posts, Shannon. I'm looking forward to beautiful sunny weekend (cold here in Norway though!), a walk around the harbour in our town and a little gardening ready for the winter weather to arrive. A bientot!

 
At October 7, 2012 at 9:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Shannon, Your blog is always brimming with style, elegance, innovative ideas, resources and inspiration galore. Yours was one of the first blogs I followed and you were inspirational for me in starting my own blog last January (I shared a link to your blog on my http://www.Stylemindchic.blogspot.com on Friday). I want to share my favorite links with my readers for additional inspiration. With your career as an educator and mine as a School Psychologist (both living in smaller University towns-I'm in Chico, CA) I am constantly amazed at how you create such fantastic content, both blog and newsletter, and maintain your career. What is your secret?? Sometimes I feel there are not enough hours in the day...then I take a deep breath and realize it takes time. A visit to your blog always makes feel inspired again.
Cheers, Heather

 
At October 8, 2012 at 5:51 PM , Blogger The Simply Luxurious Life said...

What a wonderful way to spend the weekend! xo

 
At October 8, 2012 at 5:58 PM , Blogger The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Heather, you are very kind. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and share your thoughts. And especially congratulations in starting your own blog! xo

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home