The Simply Luxurious Life®: Want & Have Outfit: No. 3  

October 3, 2012

Want & Have Outfit: No. 3


As fall as begun, you will usually find me in a dress or skirt at work, but when I opt out of these two choices, my black cropped trousers are my next preferred choice. Paired with heels or ballet flats of any color and a silk blouse or cashmere sweater, they are simple, versatile and most importantly, a classic that will last for many seasons to come.

Another accessory that I rarely leave home without is my Michael Kors boyfriend bracelet watch. While it took some time to save up for, I set the goal of finishing my second marathon before I could wrap it around my wrist, so not only does it tell me time, but it reminds me of accomplishments that initially started out with me not being so certain I could complete, which ultimately serves as a great motivator through any day.
And lastly, a classic accessory to have on hand are simple gold or silver hoops. They work well in a pinch and can transition well from day to evening is the size is kept in check.

Most of all, having classic items in your wardrobe allows you to have fun with the rest of the outfit. Now that the trousers and jewelry are taken care of, a colorful print blouse (as in this case) in any array of colors would work well. Pair your favorite go-to signature heels and your set for many different scenarios.

~HAVE~
~WANT~

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At October 3, 2012 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am so tempted to splurged on that belt! I'm on a lookout for a great black belt, but alas it might be still too pricey even when on sale right now. :-(

www.azrakunworld.com

 
At October 3, 2012 at 11:46 PM , Blogger Splendid Market said...

great outfit analysis, I love this new series!

 
At October 10, 2012 at 8:51 AM , Blogger barefoot duchess said...

I wanted the Falabella bag too, but I decided to get a MiuMiu instead!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home