The Simply Luxurious Life®: New Feature! – Ask Shannon  

June 11, 2012

New Feature! – Ask Shannon

One of my favorite discoveries and most humbling of compliments since creating The Simply Luxurious Life blog is receiving reader emails seeking advice on fashion, style, life quandaries and everything in between.

With careful thought, I have tried to help and advise based on my life experience and understanding of the posed questions by each reader. With topics sent in from readers about what to pack for Paris to how to handle a particular relationship situation and even how to pick up and move on when things don’t necessarily go as they were planned, I am touched by the trust readers have placed in me to open up and introduce themselves.

Whether you simply want someone to listen or are seeking my advice, I have now created a special feature – Ask Shannon. Please note that your emails will NOT be shared on the blog (I will be responding to each email directly), as I simply wanted to open the door for those of you who may want to ask a question – big or small - about any of the following topics that involve trying to live your most simply luxurious life:

decor, friendships, travel, entertaining, living your best life, love, fashion, fitness, and money~

askshannon@thesimplyluxuriouslife.com 

While we each are creating our own unique, specially tailored life, sometimes it’s nice to know that someone will listen. As Maya Angelou reminds us, and what I try to exhibit on the blog: “When we learn, teach, when we get, give”.

If I can help, I’d love to. Email me.

 

Images: (1) simplyluxurious/Inslee (2) simplyluxurious

Labels: , ,

15 Comments:

At June 11, 2012 at 1:17 PM , Blogger shethinkswithherheart said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At June 11, 2012 at 1:18 PM , Anonymous Daniela H said...

I love this idea

 
At June 12, 2012 at 5:37 PM , Anonymous Nika said...

sounds like an awesome idea

 
At June 13, 2012 at 10:07 AM , Anonymous Scsw said...

I have a question! You can email me, but it may be a better blog post! I was wondering if you have any makeup, beauty, hair, or styling products that you really love. I am always looking to try new things!

Scsmit01 @ syr . edu

 
At June 13, 2012 at 10:23 AM , Blogger The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Check your email! :)

 
At June 13, 2012 at 9:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need your help with finding an outfit I will email u ASAP ;)

 
At June 26, 2012 at 7:59 AM , Blogger Sophisticated Chic said...

Hi Shannon:

Let me start out by saying I adore your blog! I've been following for well over a year now and not a day goes by without my checking in at least once:)I REALLY look forward to Thursday's style inspiration (and anything on style & finances:) - dilemma: I recently bought my first pair of wedge pumps courtesy J.Crew...problem, my husband dispise wedge shoes, in addition, they are in a leopard print (featured in the Feb 2012 catalog-pg 16-Martina Calf Hair Wedge style#54696). I splurged because I was able to purchase them for $69 (orig. $358); question: Do I keep for the price and incorporate some fun in my classic wardrobe or do I return and stick with classic shoes? FYI: My wardrobe is classic but young (ex: Michelle Obama/Freida Pinto and J.Crew is my favorite go to/have to have store. Also, I'm trying to scale down my purchases moving forward.

Thanks a bunch and I appreciate your feedback!

Tiffany aka 'Pencil Skirts & Pearls'

 
At August 3, 2012 at 12:06 PM , Blogger southafricangranny said...

Hello Shannon,

I happen to stumble on your site by accident and i would just like to compliment you on your informative and inspiring newsletters.
I to am going on a trip to France(my daughters wedding), so i have been going through your site to get ideas as to how and what to pack for my trip . Hope you have a great vocation, my husband and i are so looking forward to France and as i just love Paris, can't wait.

 
At August 20, 2012 at 9:58 AM , Anonymous Deborah Lindsay said...

Dear Shannon,
Thank you for your wonderful blog and especially your thoughts from London and Paris. I hope your blog is the start of a book!
All the best,
Deborah

 
At August 20, 2012 at 1:35 PM , Blogger The Simply Luxurious Life said...

I'm working on it! Fingers crossed. :)

 
At September 11, 2012 at 8:52 AM , Blogger Hilary said...

Hi Shannon,
I absolutely love your drawings for your blog! Would you be willing to share the artist that you've used to get these drawings? Thank you!!

 
At September 11, 2012 at 12:51 PM , Blogger The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Would love to introduce you to the artist. Inslee Haynes. Her website is located at www.inslee.net

 
At October 27, 2012 at 8:19 AM , Blogger laguera415 said...

Hi Shannon,
I have been a loyal follower of your blog for some time now and want to share with you that it is the only blog that I read weekly because I find it so inspiring. I particularly love your images/photographs and the topics you chose to explore. I have been so inspired by you that I am thinking of starting my own blog and would love to ask you a couple of questions to learn more about how you started out but your Ask Shannon link doesn't work. Is there another way I could email you?

 
At October 27, 2012 at 6:37 PM , Blogger The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Email me at askshannon@thesimplyluxuriouslife.com
I look forward to hearing from you!

 
At November 6, 2012 at 3:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Shannon! The Simply Luxurious Life is an amazing read, I find myself spending so much time on here. Very inspirational. You have inspired me to start my own blog and try to get this message across to my age group. Through the process, I am finding that I am having a lot of fun, and have made some great friends. Thanks for everything. Katie :)

Sweet Apple Lifestyle

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home