The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Weekend . . .  

March 30, 2012

The Weekend . . .


With the end of a week of vacation coming to a close, I feel fortunate to have had the time to make my own schedule, sleep as much as I needed and get caught up in areas that felt a bit unattended to. My dogs too seems to have enjoyed the company, although I’m sure they were a bit perplexed as to why I wasn’t walking out the door each morning.

If you have a vacation coming up or are just returning from one, I hope it has done or is able to do exactly what you hope it will. The grandness of life is that it is not a guarantee, so that leaves us all with the responsibility to seize each moment, not letting opportunities pass and spending time doing things we love, as well as spending time with those we hold dear.


This past week I introduced what I hope many of you who enjoyed my Cups of Tea will discover is a return of something you once thought was gone. Tuesday’s This & That will be a regular post where I will share my favorite finds in blogs, websites, books, recipes and anything else that catches my eye to share with you, my readers, who I think will enjoy it as well. I will be curious to know your thoughts and am already compiling a list to share next Tuesdays for round #2.

Oh, and before I forget . . . the winner of the Shopbop $100 gift certificate giveaway is Tiara Gentry. Congratulations Tiara! And thank you to everyone who entered. I hope to have similar giveaways in the future, so do be sure to stop by again.

Here is a look back on the past week on the blog:

*13 Instances When Slow & Steady is the Best Approach
*Happy Birthday Sarah Jessica Parker! More than 50 of my favorite SJP fashion moments
*Tuesday’s This & That: No. 1books, apps, websites & pinterest pages to check out!
*Why Not . . . Prep for Spring?
*Style Inspiration: Parisian Chicclassic, effortless and always stylish
And to view this week's newsletter - issue #94 - click here.

I hope the week has treated you well, and that the weekend ahead is wonderful and exactly what you need it to be.  Until Monday, bonjour.

Images: (1) pinterest (2) pinterest

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At March 30, 2012 at 3:00 AM , Anonymous Fiona said...

I saw your email this morning (I'm a subscriber) and I was tempted to read it in bed on my iphone, but thought nope, I'd rather get up, have a lovely bath and then enjoy reading it fully on my laptop. I specifically wanted to stop by and say thank you for bringing a little bit of luxurious thinking into my morning. Fiona,x

 
At March 30, 2012 at 7:47 AM , Blogger Nora said...

have a glamorous weekend!

ps. love your blog!

-nora
www.rowsofsix.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home