The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Weekend . . .  

March 23, 2012

The Weekend . . .


Like the girl pictured above, I am dreaming. I am dreaming and giddily excited about the upcoming week I have off.  Nothing extravagant is planned, nothing earth-shattering, but pure freedom to make my schedule each day that suits exactly what I need to accomplish is certainly something I am looking forward to.


Something tells me my yellow Wellies will have to be worn as it has been raining quite frequently, and if this isn’t a sign spring has arrived, I don’t know what is. There’s something about being able to putz around in the yard, beginning to dream of all the plants, herbs and vegetables I will be shopping for soon at the nearby nurseries, and all the while, playing dress up, as I wear my bright yellow Hunter Wellies.
However, before the weekend can begin, here is a look back over the past week on The Simply Luxurious Life:

*Jennifer Lopez – Vogue US April 2012
*A fantastic pasta dish – Pasta Primavera (Le Cirque inspired!)
*Why Not . . . Be Creative?
*Style Inspiration – Casual Chic
*Stylish Spring Stationery 
*Shopbop Giveaway – be sure to enter!
*This week’s most popular post - 10 Simple Ways to Live Healthier
And this week’s newsletter – issue #93 – click here to read.

To crispy fruit filled dessert cups, warm blankets that take the edge off the spring chill and time to wander to see all that spring is beginning to offer, I do wish you a lovely weekend. Thank you very so much for stopping by. Until Monday, bonjour.

Images: (1) pinterest(2) pinterest

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At March 23, 2012 at 5:37 AM , Blogger Amanda English said...

I love that first image and that crisp looks amazing! Here on the east coast it's going to be a rainy/stormy one so I will be spending my time indoors! xoxo A-

 
At March 23, 2012 at 6:00 AM , Blogger Carrie said...

I hope you have a perfect week off. I took the day off work today, got up early to hit the gym, catching up on my computer time and then will spring clean my house top to bottom. This way I can relax and actually enjoy my weekend!

 
At March 23, 2012 at 3:30 PM , Blogger Tina L. Hook said...

I just happened across your blog today and love the vibe here. I might be following you on twitter (@TinaLaneBlogs) and maybe pinterest too.

 
At May 26, 2012 at 8:49 PM , Blogger Zara said...

Any idea where that wallpaper is from? I adore it.

 
At June 5, 2012 at 12:36 PM , Blogger Shannon Ables said...

Zara, it is lovely isn't it. Unfortunately, I don't know the origin of the wallpaper. My best advice is to follow the links.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home