The Simply Luxurious Life®: Style Inspiration  

December 1, 2011

Style Inspiration

Thursday, I do believe, is one of my favorite days here on the blog because it means I am able to dream right along with you – which accessories to add to my closet, which new hairstyles to try for the upcoming weekend activities and learn new ideas on how to pair an assortment of separates that I would have initially thought to wear together. Here’s to more style inspiration . . .

Images: (1) Sart(re)orial (2) su-perb (3) fashionologie (4)  almaribrunei  (5) carsifornication (6)  fashionologie  (7) Musings in Femininity  (8) womensweardaily  (9) womensweardaily (10) Sart(re)orial  (11) fashionologie  (12) delight (13)  voguechanel  (14) fashionologie  (15) Sart(re)orial (16)  Musings in Femininity (17)  autrichienne (18)  Southern Sophisticate (19)  theglitterguide (20) Sart(re)orial (21) easymurder  (22) Sart(re)orial (23) Sart(re)orial (24)su-perb (25) Vogue and Coffee (26) Musings in Femininity (25) Musings in Femininity

3 Comments:

At December 1, 2011 at 5:18 AM , Blogger Lilacandgrey said...

this is a beautiful style inspiration post!

 
At December 1, 2011 at 8:35 AM , Anonymous azrakun said...

I love “Style Inspiration!” My favorite posts! Blue skirt with a white shirt always reminded me of a stewardess’s uniform. But pairing it with gold accessories might be the trick! This is going to be my next week work outfit.

x

 
At December 1, 2011 at 8:52 AM , Blogger Sandra said...

Love love all of these style inspirations! They are giving me ideas of how to play with my fall wardrobe.
Thanks for the ideas!

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home