The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Weekend . . .  

April 29, 2011

The Weekend . . .

No looking back. In two days May will be here and left behind will be April – a productive, yet stressful month. May to me feels truly as spring should feel – the perfect temperature – not too hot, nor too cold, peonies available from the local farmer’s markets and spring fashions truly can be displayed and pulled from the closets.

This weekend I am especially looking forward to because it is my first trek of the season to the local nurseries to choose what will adorn my front porch and terrace for the next handful of months. Digging in the dirt this weekend will be the perfect self-therapy for saying goodbye and embracing some wonderful plans that have been made for the month ahead.

So how does the the beginning of May find you?  I hope you are well and that this last week in April has brought some exciting and smile-worthy news.

On a side note, bright and early Friday morning, I took in the festivities of Prince William and Kate Middleton’s wedding with so many of my Twitter friends.  I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed this.  Even though I was not in London, I felt like I was as close I could come for being on the other side of the pond.  Thank you to all of you for “tweeting” with me and enjoying this historical moment of celebration.

With that said, the overwhelming favorite post of this past week was the focus on the Royal Wedding.  Full of the memorable photos of Kate Middleton’s dress, details about the dress and photos of the entire ceremony, view everything here.

For other posts that have captured reader’s attention, I’ve gathered together a few more post from the past week on The Simply Luxurious Life this week:

*What to Pack for a Luxurious Hotel Stay

*Why Not . . . Be A Successful Woman?

*Growing Pains – A Very Good Sign

*Rules of Style – Kate Middleton

*Buy In Season – Save Money, Be Healthy

*Style Inspiration – Beautiful Spring Fashions

*Vogue’s Five Days, Five Looks, One Girl

And a look at this week’s newsletter.

Bonjour and enjoy the weekend!

Images: (1) Musings In Femininity (2) The Glitter Guide

5 Comments:

At April 29, 2011 at 12:11 PM , Blogger Plami said...

Great round up and beautiful pictures!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

 
At April 29, 2011 at 12:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i love May - it's my Birthday MONTH! - yes i get an ENTIRE MONTH dedicated to ME ME ME ME ME!

 
At April 29, 2011 at 5:24 PM , Blogger The enchanted home said...

May is a wondeful month...weather has turned...flowers are in bloom......that first gown in blush....gorgeous!

 
At April 29, 2011 at 5:34 PM , Blogger A Casa da Vá said...

Oh my... is it may already? Time flies...
Gotta finish so many projects!

Hugs & kisses from Rio!
http://acasadava.blogspot.com

 
At April 29, 2011 at 6:04 PM , Blogger Sara said...

What a lovely post :)

This May for me, represents the end of something, the first stage of my intership, wich is good, because I'll get some free time after :)

Kiss,
sara

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home