The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Weekend . . .  

February 11, 2011

The Weekend . . .

An analogy one of my students used this week to describe his week’s overscheduled itinerary was that of a trick birthday candle that continually relights itself after every attempt to blow it out.  I must admit, this past week has felt that way at times, and I am very much looking forward to the weekend. How about you?

Maybe you are spending time with a loved one and celebrating Valentine’s Day a few days early, or maybe you are allowing yourself to slow down and rejuvenate before Monday comes around. No matter what you will be up to, I wish you love, happiness in your heart and a contented smile as you go about your way. And I’ll see you on Monday (unless Fashion Week gets the better of me, and I can’t wait to share some of my favorite designs revealed during the next few days.) :)

The Simply Luxurious Life’s newsletter, released early Friday morning – click here to view.

 

Image: Sebastian

4 Comments:

At February 11, 2011 at 10:10 AM , Blogger Nanne said...

I've been as fortunate as to have had really relaxing weekends, and I think this will be a very nice one too, staying overnight at our favourite relatives:) There's always good food, wine and conversation, which I'm always looking forward to. Have a lovely weekend!

 
At February 11, 2011 at 11:00 AM , Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

I hope you have a chance to rejuvenate and take it easy this weekend... I rarely have a weekend off, but actually have Saturday completely free—so excited! Enjoy... and quite frankly, I want to be doing some shopping in a chic little European car now :)

Saving your great newsletter for this weekend's coffee and reading...

xoxo

 
At February 11, 2011 at 11:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Happy early weekend Shannon! Sending you lots of pre-valentine's day wishes!

xo Mary Jo

 
At February 11, 2011 at 1:32 PM , Blogger The enchanted home said...

Well I normally look forward to a lazy relaxed weekend but since I have been inside going a bit stir crazy with the flu....its been a looooong week and has me craving my normally busy hectic chaotic days! Talk about a twist of fate. May you find a happy balance this weekend:)

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home