The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Weekend  

January 14, 2011

The Weekend

With a three day weekend ahead of me, I am very content to soak in some “me” time - taking in a pedicure, dreaming and reading, and enjoying good company along with some food and wine of course.

The past week here on The Simply Luxurious Life has given me the opportunity to meet with some wonderful new readers and bloggers. A wonderfully kind mention on For Those About To Shop had me thrilled to be in the company of some very talented established bloggers, as well as a very kind introduction to Bourbon & Pearls’ readers.  It is such a treat to hear from readers who stop by the blog, tweet or email.  Thank you to all of my readers for your time, beautiful ideas and lovely words. I feel very fortunate and count my lucky stars, truly – this blog is a gift due to its ability to allow me to communicate and meet people I most likely wouldn’t have otherwise had the opportunity to be introduced to.

The weekly newsletter was sent out early this Friday morning, but if you didn’t get a chance to read it yet, or aren’t a subscriber and would like to take a peek, click here to see what it’s all about.

And one more thing that will most likely get me into the kitchen this weekend is Rachael Ray’s Top 10 Recipes of 2010.  I don’t know if it was because I was hungry when I saw this segment, but I have a feeling all of these  would be met with requests for seconds.   (Click here to view all ten recipes)

I hope you have a lovely weekend and that January and 2011 is off to a roaring start. See you Monday!

Image: Source

6 Comments:

At January 15, 2011 at 3:42 AM , Blogger Ana Trigo said...

The newsletter of this week is lovely, I have enjoyed it very much. Have a great and relaxing weekend :)

 
At January 15, 2011 at 7:06 AM , Blogger Vannessa@Luxuria said...

Hi Shannon
Love the post and of course your newsletter.All your book recommendations are on my book list to read. I so agree with Bourbon & Pearls, your blog/newsletter is an absolute "luxury" to read. You have such a way with words and I have no idea where you get the time to produce such quality content day in and day out.
Have a wonderful long weekend and enjoy your "me" time.

 
At January 15, 2011 at 12:52 PM , Blogger Lisa Porter said...

Like a good magazine that you hang on to for the day, waiting for the perfect evening to dive in and read cover to cover...So happy to have discovered your "Simply Luxurious Life!"
Thank you for dropping by and introducing yourself!
Best,
Lisa

 
At January 15, 2011 at 9:33 PM , Anonymous Donna said...

Dearest S...just a perfect post as I continue to enjoy my bday weekend! Enjoy your 3-day weekend as well...xo

 
At January 16, 2011 at 1:50 AM , Blogger Tracey said...

Three day weekends are delicious ... and the do seem to provide just the right amount of 'space' to indulge in some 'me' time ... enjoy! :)

 
At January 16, 2011 at 3:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that your are enjoying your three day weekend and are getting a chance to revel in "me time!" xo

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home