The Simply Luxurious Life®: Short and Sweet  

November 6, 2010

Short and Sweet

Do you ever find yourself in a moment when you ask yourself, I don’t know how I came to be here, but I’m sure glad I am. Yesterday evening I found myself with such unexpectedly wonderful company, just one glass of wine that I nursed all evening, a crackling fire and crunchy leaves under foot that I couldn’t have created a better moment had I tried.  Isn’t that the way?

In yesterday’s newsletter I mentioned the tension of opposites, and how we must have the tension so that we can experience the pleasure of the release – well, Friday evening was my release, and it was spectacular.

I hope your weekend is off to a wonderful start. I am truly counting my blessings as I see such overwhelming support and kind words in my bursting at the seams inbox.  I look forward to tackling it today and want to thank everyone for their patience with me as it isn’t until today that I have been able to address them.  I couldn’t ask for a better way to be busy.  Thank you tremendously.  The readers of The Simply Luxurious Life never cease to surprise and amaze me with their comments, support and cheer.

Here’s a look back on the week here on The Simply Luxurious Life:

Weekend Rules of Style: Gisele Bündchen

Sunday’s Cups of Tea: Balance, Bathrooms & Courage

Monday’s Inspiration: Excellence Awaits

Fashion Fix: A Fashionably Great Start

Tuesday’s Rooms of Inspiration: Simply Beautiful Decor

My Book Review: Are You A Jackie Or A Marilyn?

Wednesday’s Why Not . . .?: Get To Know Yourself? Part 3

Magazine Alert!: Emma Watson – Vogue UK Cover – December 2010

Thursday Treasures: Leaves, Snuggling and Comfort

A Peek Inside: An All-American Classic Home

Friday’s Cravings: Rest, Bubbles & Shopping

Weekend Style Inspiration: Purple, Casual & Leopard

Have a wonderful weekend and stay tuned later today for this weekend’s Rules of Style, as well as Sunday’s Cups of Tea.

{Want to receive even more simple luxurious tips, inspiration and ideas throughout the day?  Follow on Twitter @simplyluxurious and sign up for the weekly and quarterly newsletter by entering your first name and email address in the upper left-hand column of the blog.}

Images: (1) Oh Fashion Models(2)  We Heart It

2 Comments:

At November 6, 2010 at 7:39 AM , Blogger Julie Leah said...

Happy weekend, Shannon!! I'm still giddy from yesterday's newsletter and your little shout-out to me :)

You're such a lovely lady.

Xo,
Julie

 
At November 6, 2010 at 1:58 PM , Blogger heather said...

So much to be thankful for. Happy for your perfect moment!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home