The Simply Luxurious Life®: A Style Extra  

July 15, 2013

A Style Extra

Simple, chic, absolute quality, and all with a cup of tea and a smile. The incessant chic street styles of Paris have been intoxicating, and I cannot get enough of simple choices, made of sound quality that are purchased with the particular woman’s body in mind. In other words, dressing to flatter one’s figure than adhere to certain trends.

And with summer style at the forefront of my mind, Gwyneth wears a dress style that is ubiquitous during the summer months – the shift.  Loose, made of natural fibers – cotton or silk – such a dress is ideal when the temperatures begin to rise.

Nothing to me is more comfortable than wearing a shift on a sweltering hot day during vacation while walking endlessly on the warm streets, poking my head into a shop that catches my eye or sitting in a park to take a quick rest.

A Few to Peruse:

 

source: Glamour UK June 2013

1 Comments:

At July 15, 2013 at 12:21 PM , Blogger Carrie said...

I love shift dresses! There's nothing more classic. I'm wearing one today that I have had forever, and I've gotten so many compliments.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home