The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Weekend . . .  

June 7, 2013

The Weekend . . .

With travel dreams on my mind, I’ll be sitting down to do some itinerary planning this weekend. And with June in full bloom, summer’s warmth and the temptation of seeking out new and inspiring places is forefront in my mind.

This past week on the blog has included a post I have been waiting to share on just that topic – travel - and I was excited to hear readers’ comments about their own experiences of choosing to travel solo. Whether you’ve tried it or not, I’m curious to hear your thoughts after reading the post.

Here’s look at the past week on the blog . . .

~Readers' favorite post of the week – Why Not . . . Travel Alone?

~Splurge & Save Outfit: No. 10 . . . polka dots, summer style and sales

~Style Inspiration: Dots, Stripes & Prints

~This & That: No. 61 . . . Paris, Oprah and summer style inspiration

~Dare to Turn Your Dreams into Reality

And this week’s newsletter – issue #152 – click here to read.

No matter where your plans take you this weekend, have fun, enjoy and I’ll see you Monday. Bonjour.

Images: (1) source (2) source

1 Comments:

At June 9, 2013 at 1:42 PM , Anonymous Samantha Aguinaldo-Wetterholm said...

I've recently started following your blog and I must say that it is one of my favorites! I can't wait to read more. :]

-Samantha

substanceandsoul.tumblr.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home