The Simply Luxurious Life®: Christmas Decor Inspiration  

December 20, 2011

Christmas Decor Inspiration

In only a few days Christmas will be here, are you ready? I don’t know about you, but this time of year tends to instill a bit of childlike wonder and excitement that I can’t help but exude.  So matter how tired or stressed I may be, I can’t help but eagerly await all of the traditional gatherings, events and decor that are waiting to be enjoyed. Whether it be digging in my stocking, baking traditional nostalgic meals and treats, wrapping presents with creative paper and ribbon, or waiting with great anticipation for the reaction of those I love when they open their presents, it all adds up to a very magical time of year.

 

Images: (1) Source (2) Source  (3) Country Living (4) Source (5) traditional home (6) Source  (7) Gramercy (8)  Source (9)  Source (10) Lonny

5 Comments:

At December 20, 2011 at 1:32 AM , Blogger Maria said...

These are such beautiful pictures! I'd happily live in anyone of those homes!

Maria xx
www.cheekypinktulip.blogspot.com

 
At December 20, 2011 at 8:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow these picture are so beautiful, I wish my house could look this good!
<3

 
At December 20, 2011 at 8:46 AM , Blogger Splenderosa said...

Shannon, have a wonderful beautiful Merry Christmas, my friend !!

xx's

 
At December 20, 2011 at 10:57 AM , Blogger Plami said...

Beautiful! thank you for inspiring me!

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

 
At December 20, 2011 at 12:21 PM , Blogger Clare C. Whitaker said...

Love all of these Christmas pictures! The little tree on the coffee table is adorable and I think the tree with the pink ribbon is beautiful! I hope you have been enjoying your holiday week Shannon! Be sure to check out my giveaway on Twirling Clare xoxo http://twirlingclare.blogspot.com/2011/12/holiday-giveaway-featuring-sweatybands.html

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home