The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Weekend . . .  

August 12, 2011

The Weekend . . .


With a week behind me full of leisure, thought provoking conversations, decadent food and especially fantastically sweet and lovely desserts, I look ahead to the weekend knowing it all must come to an end as I make my way back home. However, I intend to carry with me the insights, experiences and tastes that made me swell with delight and appreciate the memories that can never be erased.


With many September issues to devour waiting in my mailbox, I look forward to the season that awaits, the apples and apple pies, golden leaves and lower temperatures. While we still have a few more weeks of summer, in my mind, I am prepping for fall and all the potential that is waiting to be seized. After all, with fall comes fashion - fresh and layered, school beginning and many new schedules and renewed chances to get it right.


This past week on the blog was full of food, fashion and the encouragement to always evolve.  Here is a look back on the week that was on The Simply Luxurious Life:




Being already in the middle of August, it is certainly time to savor and soak up. I hope you have a fantastic weekend with friends and/or family or slowing down the pace as you rest up for the week ahead. Until Monday, bonjour!

{Receive additional simply luxurious ideas and inspiration by subscribing to the weekly newsletter. Click here to view a past issue and simply sign up by entering your first name and email address in the middle column to the right on the homepage of The Simply Luxurious Life blog. Each issue arrives promptly in your inbox early Friday morning or late Thursday evening depending on where you live.}
{Have a Twitter account and want inspiration throughout the day as well as being notified of the most recent posts on The Simply Luxurious Life? Follow me here @simplyluxurious. }

1 Comments:

At August 14, 2011 at 3:56 PM , Anonymous patrice said...

i absolutely share the same fall sentiments. i was born in september, so i was one of the only kids that actually looked forward to the end of summer. i can't wait to pull out my scarves, pea coats and riding boots.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home